1. Write 11 things about
2. Answer the 11 questions
your tagger asks you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
with under 200 followers & tag them in your post.
4. Make up 11 new question
for the bloggers you nominated & tell them.
1. I love traveling and
love flying. I don't do either enough.
2. I ski and snowboard,
and am pretty excited for snow.
3. I also grew up playing
4. I run at least a few
times a week. This is always better with a buddy.
5. Once, I hiked a
mountain. I need to do this more often.
6. I love my family
more than anything and wouldn't be anywhere in life without them.
8. I went to college to
write. This is the first real writing I've done since.
9. I can't live without my
10. The mountains are
beautiful, but I miss water.
Sometimes, I secretly want to expatriate.
|Chair 14, Vail, Colorado.|
Answers to questions from Sara:
1. What is your dream job? See Anna Wintour.
2. What act would you like to be in a circus? Anything in Cirque du Soleil. Or an elephant trainer.
3. Favorite instrument? The trumpet is seriously underrated.
4. Favorite TV show? Currently, The Newsroom. Also, Mad Men and Gossip Girl.
5. Are you a night owl or an early bird? Night owl, for sure.
6. Least favorite chore. Cleaning the shower, I suppose.
7. What is your go to cozy/chill day outfit? Skinny jeans, vintage tee stolen from my dad, American Apparel hoodie, and moccasins.
8. Favorite board/card game. Texas hold'em. Too many tournaments back in the day.
9. Favorite holiday. Pretty excited for Halloween this year. Mostly because it's the next one.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it
be? Binoculars. See Moonrise Kingdom.
11. Why did you decide to start blogging? It sounded like a good idea at the time.
|Somewhere outside Versailles.|
questions from Asia:
1. Five favorite bands?
Currently, The Head and The Heart, The Lumineers, Beach House, Of
Monsters and Men, and City and Colour. And Beirut. They're always awesome.
2. What's the worst/best place you've ever been to?
Best are maybe Paris and Oxford. Not sure about the worst.
3. Do you have any obsessions right now?
Jumping hard onto the Isabel Marant trend. And autumn.
4. Whose style inspires you? A
lot of people some known and unknown, including my mom, the Olsen Twins, Rumi Neely,
Emily Schuman, and too many others to list.
5. Your motto/favorite saying?
"The only people for me are the mad ones, mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never
yawn or say a commonplace thing but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow
roman candles exploding like spiders across the sky, and in the middle you see
the blue center-light pop and everybody goes, 'Awww!'"
6. What is your current desktop piсture?
Something black and white and fashion.
7. Do you have a pet? What is his name?
8. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done?
Soloed for the first time.
9. What are your 5 favorite movies?
I'm awful at choosing favorites.
10. List 5 songs you're listening to right now.
"Never Meant to Love You" by Cory
Chisel and the Wandering Sons, "The Girl" by City and Colour,
"Islands" by The XX, "Halloween" by Matt Pond PA, and
"Black Water Falls" by The War on Drugs.
Name 5 favorite songs of all time?
See no. 9.
|Beirut at The Fillmore.|
Questions for you:
1. What's your favorite
2. Where is your favorite
place to visit?
3. What clothing item is
on top of your wish list right now?
4. What did you or are you
going to college for?
5. What are you currently
6. What is your favorite
7. What song are you
currently listening to?
8. Where do you live?
9. What is your current
10. Where do you most want
to see in the world?
Where is your favorite place to shop?
|Shoe Closet (partial view).|
Dear followers, I love you all and want to know all of these things about all of you! Ready, go.